All teaching and non-teaching roles at St Jerome’s Primary School are advertised via Catholic Education Western Australia’s website. The relevant forms must be completed and submitted with your application. Please contact the Executive Assistant, Grace Simich to receive the application form. (08 9499 9502)
All employment positions at St Jerome’s Primary School require:
- Either Teaching Application Form or Education Assistant Application Form (available above).
- A National Police Check through the Education Department of Western Australia – not more than 12 months old. A valid registration with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia covers teachers.
- A valid Working with Children Check Card.
- A CEWA Check of Employment Form may be required depending on your previous employment within Catholic Education of Western Australia.
Submitting Your Application
- Email your application as a PDF document to email@example.com – ensuring you have completed and attached all relevant documents.
- Send your application – ensuring you have included all relevant documents to:
Attn: Principal’s Secretary (Employment Application)
St Jerome’s Primary School
38 Troode Street
Lake Coogee WA 6166
We thank you for your interest and encourage you in your application. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org