Welcome to St Jerome’s Primary School website where I am confident you will find valuable information about our school, programs, procedures and life as part of our school community.
At St Jerome’s you will find:
- a warm and welcoming community
- happy, enthusiastic children
- the teachings of the Gospel experienced in every aspect of school life
- a highly-motivated & enthusiastic staff dedicated to implementing best education practices
- a broad and varied curriculum that recognises individual talents and special needs of students
- a commitment to academic excellence
- a high level of parental involvement in all school activities
- a committed School Board and active Parents and Friends Association
Education of children involves a partnership between school and family, between teachers and parents. As parents you entrust your children to our care. This means we will support you in your child’s development: spiritually, academically, physically, culturally and socially. I look forward to meeting with you and showing you around our wonderful school.
Mrs Helen O’Toole